Saturday, October 14, 2006

A GOOD LUCK

How do you believe in chance?
I personally try not to think about it. Since I can not digest it based on my reason but there were moments in my life when I can call it nothing but a good luck and sometimes a wonderful luck.
One of them was when I came up with a question in Yahoo Questions and though I did not get a rigid answer, it led me to know a friend, as I dare to call her. I have always strived for good friends, those who could help me toward a better and happier life. They are a divine gift, as some call it but this one surely is.
Though miles away, she has inspired me to better shape my disordered life. She has come to be an inspiring friend that I am sure would make happy moments for me.
Since knowing her, I have thought about how I could reach my lost hopes and goals in life as she has done. She has all skills and qualities I dreamed of all my life but was unable, or better to say, unmotivated or undetermined to work for.
Thinking about her life I have been determined to change my life. The way I looked toward those skills.
Hope you find one, wish me not to lose her ;)

2 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home